Interested in a career at Silynx? Check out the current opportunities below, and email your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
JOB TITLE : Law Enforcement (LE) Federal Sales Representative
The Law Enforcement (LE) Federal Sales Representative wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned customers across the professional operator user community, including the US military as well as state and local law enforcement. Assigned to accounts based on geography and end-user type, LE Federal Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and new customer acquisition objectives.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer base.
• Uses his/her existing contacts and networks with end-users and purchasing agents to secure system wins within of Silynx products.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
• Manages the sales process from qualification through closure, to include coordination of bids through resellers or direct to Silynx.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Proactively demonstrates new products to existing customers to encourage upgrade and recurring business to Silynx.
• Conduct joint sales calls with resellers to enable their sales ability and further advocate Silynx products independently
• Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
• Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels
• Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
• 50% travel expected
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
• Minimum of five (5) years combined experience in selling to law enforcement departments and agencies or with the US military.
• Comprehensive understanding and experience with the government procurement process
• Has successfully developed and closed opportunities with federal, state, or local law enforcement
• Can demonstrate a high-degree of organization to manage many opportunities simultaneously
• Experience as a law enforcement officer or military is a plus
• CRM experience