April’s Product Spotlight is the Micro Wireless Push-To-Talk. From pairing to functionality we’ve got you covered!
|OVERVIEW||COMPATIBILITY||PAIRING||BATTERY REPLACEMENT||TECH SPECS||PURCHASING|
The Silynx Micro Wireless Push-To-Talk (MWPTT) enables users to remotely and wirelessly PTT their comms devices. Pair the MWPTT with a Silynx control box in seconds, and it will PTT up to two devices, including radios, smart phones, and various ICS platforms. With an optional 2.5mm jack, the MWPTT supports a removeable finger PTT, ideal for snipers and airbourne operations.
- Picatinny Rail Adaptor Included
- Optional Addition of Remote PTT Interface (Wired Finger PTT)
- Color: Tan
The MWPTT is compatible with the following Silynx control boxes: CLARUS, OPTIMUS, C4OPS, H2OPS.
Pairing is simple:
- Turn on Control Box. (Make sure to hear “unit on”)
- Press PTT B five distinct times within 60 sec of turning the unit on. If pairing mode is activated you will hear beeping.
- Press both PTT A and PTT B on the MWPTT at the same time. If pairing is successful you will hear three fast beeps. (MWPTT and CLARUS must be within 2 ft of each other to pair)
See diagram below:
Replacing the internal AAA battery in the MWPTT is simple:
- Turn the unit over and remove the screws along the outside.’
- Remove the back of the unit. (Do not remove any lubricant present, this helps keep the seal in place)
- Carefully remove the AAA battery inside.
- Before replacing the battery, please note the (+) on the bottom of the circuit board. This indicates the direction the battery goes in.
Replace AAA battery.
- Replace back cover, making sure not to dislodge the black seal on the outer edge (Prevents debris from entering).
- Replace the screws.
See images for reference: